FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Full-stack Java Engineer
You must meet the minimum requirements to be considered.
Please see below Jd and contact us with your updated resume for immediate consideration.
Full-stack Dotnet Engineer
Freemind Solutions is looking for multiple .NET Developer with Angular and React JS experience - In this role , you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 2 years of experience with Information Technology.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Raleigh, NC or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel to project locations.
- Experience in .Net framework 4.5 and higer, MVC5, webapis, entity framework 6, CSS3, HTML5, SQL Server 2014
- At least 1 year of experience in software development life cycle. Agile in specific.
- Strong Knowledge of AngularJS, ReactJS is must
- At least 1 year of experience in creating application design and creating design documents
- Knowledge of Nodejs is an added advantage
- Experience in leading team and scoping, estimation and scheduling
- Must have knowledge on creating automated unit test cases using VSTS
- Understanding of technology trends
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
Freemind Solutions is constantly looking for an Agile Business analysts with experience in retails, healthcare, finance, and payment industry expertise. Please send us your updated resume for immediate consideration.
Senior Data Stage Developer
We are looking for strong data stage consultant for our direct client. Please see job description below and send us your updated resume for immediate consideration.
Candidate should have experience between 5-7 yrs in Core development on Datastage version 8 and above.
In depth experience in strategies and design of ETL processes. Well versed with RDBMS and Unix Scripting.
Development and Implementation experience on at least 2 End to end implementation.
Experience in requirement analysis, design, development, testing for DWH/BI projects
Client interaction, requirement gathering and working with offshore teams.
Prepare high level design and Low level design documentation.Closely work with the QA team so that the bugs/enhancements are resolved in a timely manner.
Knowledge in any of the Automation tools such as Control-M or Auto sys
Adhere to standards and schedules.
Performance tuning of Datastage jobs, Unix scripts and SQL statements.
Participate in Peer reviews
Other preferred qualifications:
- ETL framework experience
- At least 3-4 years of experience in US
- Knowledge of Banking Domain
- Big Data
- Python scripting
- Snow Flake
QA Automation Engineer (Selenium)
We are looking for a Test automation engineer for long term contract opportunity. Please see below JD and contact us with your updated resume for immediate consideration.
Skills & Experience
· Graduate degree in Computer Science or Engineering
· Overall development experience of 8+ years with minimum 6 years of experience in developing automated tests in an Agile environment (unit/component/integration/E2E tests)
· Practical experience in improving efficiency and effectiveness of automated test suites in a DevOps context
· Broad understanding of Agile development and testing environment, culture and tools.
· Deep expertise with test automation implementation at different levels of CI/CD pipelines (Azure DevOps preferred, Jenkins…)
· Experience in containerization/orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
· Experience with driving adoption of BDD approach within DEV/QA/BA teams
· Excellent coding skills: Java
· Experience with test automation tools: Robot Framework, Selenium, Cucumber …
· API (REST/SOAP) test automation
· JIRA and Git experience required
· Exposure to cloud-based environments is a must
· Prior experience in multiple development languages
· Participation to development of a test automation framework is a plus
· Good experience in SQL and with different database systems (Postgres, MS SQL, Oracle etc…)
· Experience in banking or financial services is a plus.
· Very good written & verbal communication skills
· Self-driven and ability to work independently
· Very good analytical skills
· Resilient, persistent and flexible
· Dedicated and responsible individual with a strong commitment to assigned tasks
This role requires a 'can do' attitude; An individual with a passion for DevOps. Suitable candidates must thrive on the challenges of working in a fast-paced environment and who can help us to release outstanding software. You will work within a wider Build & Release environment. As within this role, your responsibilities will include the building and running of large-scale, massively distributed, fault-tolerant systems.
- Provide technical leadership to a DevOps team solving complex technical requirements
- Implementation of Key Technical Practices to enable Continuous Delivery for Finastra Cloud based Financial Services
- Implementation & Roll out of modern DevOps practices pertaining to Site Reliability & NoOps
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPIERIENCE
- A bachelor or master degree in IT (preferable computer science)
- 8+ years of experience in software development
- 3+ years of experience providing automation for a Java EE application using Pipelines, Kubernetes, Ansible, Python, Unix etc.
- Proven experience implementing a DevOps transformation for an existing Java EE application
- Ability to implement mature Production Deployment practices for a Java EE application related to Zero Downtime Deployments (ZDD) orchestrating live traffic routing, application upgrades, health checks, rollbacks and database versioned & backwards compatible upgrades
- Ability to run Java EE applications on a Container Orchestration Platform (Kubernetes) and handling runtime management (Installs, Upgrades, Day 2 Operations) using Operators or equivalent
- Ability deploying and managing orchestration of microservices using Kubernetes & Helm Charts
- Ability to automate using Ansible
- Fluent English skills
- Examples of designing & delivering cloud native services using Microsoft Azure.
- Experience satisfying Audit & Compliance requirements (e.g. PCI DSS) as part of a delivery pipeline for a regulated service
- Experience with implementing end to end monitoring and alerting